- This rugged steel grass catcher is designed for commercial use
- All steel panels are formed into the frame for a better fit and cleaner look
- Durable "hammered" powder coat paint that looks great and wears like iron
- The finger ring on the door is oversized for ease of operation
- Standard capacity - 3.3 cubic feet
- One piece bottom for longer life
- "RLES 1.75" Extension will fit the 3.3 cubic foot grass catcher
Catcher weight: 24 to 26 pounds, depends on model
If you cannot find the correct fit for your machine, text a photo of your mower's discharge opening (with chute up and tape measure for reference) to 570-994-8298 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit**
NOTE: PLEASE SEE OUR APPLICATION CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE WHICH CATCHER YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR MOWER
Additional required brackets are notedThis catcher fits:
- Bobcat - 2000 & prior
- Bunton - 2000 & prior
- Bush Hog - ES2052
Your discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower.
If the discharge does NOT stick out farther then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.