See Catcher Fits, Installation and Instructional Videos Below
- This rugged steel grass catcher is designed for commercial use
- All steel panels are formed into the frame for a better fit and cleaner look
- Durable "hammered" powder coat paint that looks great and wears like iron
- The finger ring on the door is oversized for ease of operation
- Standard capacity - 3.3 cubic feet
- One piece bottom for longer life
- Our extensions and grab handle do not fit the 3.3 cubic foot grass catcher
Weight: 24 to 26 pounds, depends on model
If you cannot find the correct fit for your machine, text a photo of your mower's discharge opening (with chute up and tape measure for reference) to 570-994-8298 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit**
NOTE: PLEASE SEE OUR APPLICATION CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE WHICH CATCHER YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR MOWER
Additional required brackets are noted
This catcher fits:
Ferris - 52 & 61 - Depends on year and size of discharge opening. RC-OB4 opening is 14-3/4" x 4" & RC-OVB4 is 4-1/2" high in the front, 5" high in back and 17-1/2" across catcher opening.
Ferris - lS Series 52" & 61" with a discharge opening that measures 17" or more.
Ferris - SRSZ2 Stand on ZTR 61”
John Deere - 7 Iron II 60"
Kubota - Kommander Rider 54"
Kubota - Z125S Rider
Scag - Cheeta SCZ 48" & 52"
Scag - Tiger Cat 52" & 61"
Scag - Velocity Deck 48" & 52"
Scag - V-Ride Stand-On SMVR 48" & 52"
Scag - Walk Behind Zero Turn SWZT 48" & 52"
Your discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower.
If the discharge does NOT stick out farther then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.
Mounting Instructions for Brackets: