See Catcher Fits, Installation and Instructional Videos Below
- This rugged steel grass catcher is designed for commercial use
- All steel panels are formed into the frame for a better fit and cleaner look
- Durable "Yellow" powder coat paint that looks great and wears like iron
- Tough welded frame with gussets at key stress points
- Large 4.4 cubic foot capacity
- One piece bottom for longer life
- Hinged Swing Door (Door only will be hammer paint Grey)
- Large EZ-Lift Grab Handle and folding handle makes on/off dumping a breeze
Weight: 33 pounds
If you cannot find the correct fit for your machine, text a photo of your mower's discharge opening (with chute up and tape measure for reference) to 570-994-8298 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit**
NOTE: PLEASE SEE OUR APPLICATION CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE WHICH CATCHER YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR MOWER
Additional required brackets are noted
This catcher fits:
Big Dog - Trooper
Country Clipper - Bracket RB-CC required
Gravely - 2001 Thru 2005
Gravely -Pro 150 Series-Mid 90s - Bracket RB-B required
Gravely - Pro 1548G - 2002
Gravely - Pro Stance Model #994134 52" - 2016
Gravely - Pro 150 Walk Behind 36"
Hustler - Fastrak 54" 2016
Jacobsen - 2003 & after
Wright - Aero Core, Stander & Velky Walk Behinds
Your discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower.
If the discharge does NOT stick out farther then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.