Multi-Mount Stainless Steel/Aluminum Catcher
See Catcher fits, Installation and Instructional Videos below
- Stainless Steel/Aluminum Hybrid Grass Catcher is designed to be lightweight yet strong, durable and versatile to provide years of trouble free service.
- Our Hybrid Grass Catcher is designed to accept a mower specific face plate, so if you ever sell your mower all you would need to do is buy a new face plate for the catcher that will fit your new machine.
- 4.4 cubic foot capacity.
- Multi-Mount Stainless Steel/Aluminum Catchers have an extended face plate mount which extends out from the catcher surface 7/8 ths of an inch. In the past, if you had a deck that did not stick out further than the rear wheel, catchers would not work because they would rub the rear wheel. The extended face plate mount on the RC-MMS-4 will clear the rear wheel. The extension is 7/8” so it will work on most decks where this was a problem, but not all. Check the measurements on your specific mower.
- Multi-Mount Stainless Steel/Aluminum Catchers now include our Hinged Swing Door Kit (Part# RD-SW)
- Our Catchers no longer use or include the Latch with Finger Ring.
RC-MMS4 body weighs 18 pounds
RM-GBS1 face plate weighs 7 pounds
BEFORE BUYING a grass catcher call 570 226-6093 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.NOTE: Please see our Multi-Mount Catcher Application Chart to determine which Multi-Mount Face Plate you need for your mower.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit.
Includes 1 face plate only.This catcher fits: Bobcat - 2000 & prior
Bunton - 2000 & prior
Bush Hog - ES2052 Product details: