See Catcher Fits, Installation and Instructional Videos Below
- This rugged steel grass catcher is designed for commercial use
- All steel panels are formed into the frame for a better fit and cleaner look
- Durable "hammered" powder coat paint that looks great and wears like iron
- Tough welded frame with gussets at key stress points
- Oversized finger ring on the door latch for easy operation
- Large 4.4 cubic foot capacity
- One piece bottom for longer life
- Large EZ-Lift Grab Handle and folding handle makes on/off dumping a breeze
- Hinged Swing Door
Weight: 33 pounds Your discharge opening MUST stick out further then the rear wheel of the mower.
If you cannot find the correct fit for your machine, text a photo of your mower's discharge opening (with chute up and tape measure for reference) to 570-994-8298 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit.**
NOTE: PLEASE SEE OUR APPLICATION CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE WHICH CATCHER YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR MOWER
Additional required brackets are noted
This catcher fits:
Scag - Advantage deck
Scag - V-Ride Stand-On SVR-36A
Scag - Z-Cat Rider 2005-2006 36" & 42"
If the discharge does NOT stick out further then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.
Your discharge opening MUST stick out further then the rear wheel of the mower.