See Catcher Fits, Installation and Instructional Videos Below
- This rugged steel grass catcher is designed for commercial use
- All steel panels are formed into the frame for a better fit and cleaner look
- Durable "hammered" powder coat paint that looks great and wears like iron
- Tough welded frame with gussets at key stress points
- Large 4.4 cubic foot capacity
- One piece bottom for longer life
- Hinged Swing Door
- Large EZ-Lift Grab Handle and folding handle makes on/off dumping a breeze
- Also available in a standard capacity - 3.3 cubic feet, grab handle NOT included with this model
Weight: 33 pounds This catcher fits: Ferris - 52 & 61 - Depends on year and size of discharge opening. (RC-OB4 opening is 14-3/4" x 4" & RC-OVB4 is 4-1/2" high in the front, 5" high in back and 17-1/2" across catcher opening.) Your discharge opening MUST stick out further then the rear wheel of the mower.
If you cannot find the correct fit for your machine, text a photo of your mower's discharge opening (with chute up and tape measure for reference) to 570-994-8298 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit**
NOTE: PLEASE SEE OUR APPLICATION CHART TO HELP YOU DETERMINE WHICH CATCHER YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR MOWER
Additional required brackets are noted
Ferris - lS Series 52" & 61" with a discharge opening that measures 17" or more.
Ferris - SRSZ2 Stand on ZTR 61”
John Deere - 7 Iron II 60"
Kubota - Kommander Rider 54"
Kubota - Z125S Rider
Scag - Cheeta SCZ 48" & 52"
Scag - Tiger Cat 52" & 61"
Scag - Velocity Deck 48" & 52"
Scag - V-Ride Stand-On SMVR 48" & 52"
Scag - Walk Behind Zero Turn SWZT 48" & 52"
If the discharge does NOT stick out further then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.
Mounting Instructions Brackets:
This catcher fits:
Ferris - 52 & 61 - Depends on year and size of discharge opening. (RC-OB4 opening is 14-3/4" x 4" & RC-OVB4 is 4-1/2" high in the front, 5" high in back and 17-1/2" across catcher opening.)
Your discharge opening MUST stick out further then the rear wheel of the mower.