See Catcher fits, Installation and Instructional Videos below
- Stainless Steel/Aluminum Hybrid Grass Catcher is designed to be lightweight yet strong, durable and versatile to provide years of trouble free service.
- Our Hybrid Grass Catcher is designed to accept a mower specific face plate, so if you ever sell your mower all you would need to do is buy a new face plate for the catcher that will fit your new machine.
- 4.4 cubic foot capacity.
- Multi-Mount Stainless Steel/Aluminum Catchers have an extended face plate mount which extends out from the catcher surface 7/8 ths of an inch. In the past, if you had a deck that did not stick out further than the rear wheel, catchers would not work because they would rub the rear wheel. The extended face plate mount on the RC-MMS-4 will clear the rear wheel. The extension is 7/8” so it will work on most decks where this was a problem, but not all. Check the measurements on your specific mower.
- Multi-Mount Stainless Steel/Aluminum Catchers now include our Hinged Swing Door Kit (Part# RD-SW)
- Our Catchers no longer use or include the Latch with Finger Ring.
RM-BS2 face plate weighs 4 pounds
BEFORE BUYING a grass catcher call 570 226-6093 to confirm the catcher fit, since manufacturers can change a deck configuration a couple of times a year. This can cause the catcher fit to change.
**You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit
This catcher fits:
Ariens - #2552XL
Country Clipper - Bracket RB-CC required
Gravely - 2001 Thru 2005
Gravely - Pro 150 Series Mid 90s - Bracket RB-B required
Gravely - Pro 1548G 2002
Gravely - Pro Stance Model #994134 52" - 2016
Gravely -Pro 150 Walk Behind 36" Make sure discharge opening sticks out further than the rear wheel
Hustler - Fastrak Rider 54" 2016
Jacobsen - 2003 & after
Wright - Aero Core, Stander & Velky Walk Behinds
Your discharge opening MUST stick out further then the rear wheel of the mower. If the discharge does NOT stick out further then the rear wheel our catcher will NOT fit.Product details:
Installation Video for Stainless Steel / Aluminum Multi Mount and Steel Catchers